Tuesday, September 28, 2010

lego.

Its been too long!


I have been busy with my deadlines these past days that is why I haven't been posting. Not only deadline, I am also busy with making a 2 minutes choreography for my jazz dance class.. This is actually the first time I go through this. @__@


Anyhoo, I have been keeping these photos quite a while I just thought I should have post it :)
A lego exhibition held in Grand Indonesia East Mall, these were built by the contestant which I forgot where I put my notes with their names! :( But we can still enjoy their mad work!
















 And these two were on the same day but different event, they were held 2 levels below~ I think,,, xD
I have always LOVE Batman! And the other sculpture of Robocop, I think it was so freaky yet awesome.




Cheers!
Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment