Wednesday, November 17, 2010

hoodieorigami.

Happy eid adha everyone!

I was chatting with my boyfriend yesterday when he showed me this. I seriously think this is GENIUS!
And that genius is Antonio Scarponi, founder of Conceptual Devices. He discover a way to use your hoodies as laptop bag, baby carrier, pillow, backpack or strap bag. 
There are times where you are too lazy or maybe forgot to bring these important items, but I guess thanks to Antonio Scarponi, having a hoodie is what you need ;)









Here is one of the video, you can check more videos here.
I am telling you, crazy~

Anyway, Happy trying people! Personally I'll go with the pillow one first LOL

Cheers!
Rani

1 comment:

  1. very good idea indeed!! next time if i feel lazy to use my bag i mite use this idea!! *winkk

    ReplyDelete