Wednesday, November 10, 2010

APPMI1.

Heyy hey!


These show is from the second day I went to the Jakarta Fashion Week 2010-2011.
APPMI stands for Akademi Pengusaha Perancang Mode Indonesia. It means Academy Entrepreneur Fashion Designer Indonesia, if I translate it correctly. This show talents were Dian Pelangi, Hannie Hananto, Irna Mutiara, Najua Yanti, Nuniek Mawardi, Savitri and Yuyuk Nurmaisyah. The collections they have are the Hijab Fashion!
I have to say I am loving the Hijab style and all. There will be no more boring Moslem women, its gonna go all out with style!! 


Hope you like them!










Irna Mutiara










Yuyuk Nurmaisyah










Najua Yanti













Nuniek Mawardi











Hannie Hananto

These two on the front are my favourite! on the last the head piece me likey~











Savitri











I love the beads!






Dian Pelangi and Marshanda

Watching this show that day made me admires the beauty of maxi dresses and scarfs. I don't wear hijab yet though I bet in the future it would be easier to dress up for the Hijab peeps.. Looking on how fun it is to wear layer clothes!

Cheers!
Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment