Thursday, October 7, 2010

typographyissoin.

Typography is so in! wahahahh~
Since I won't be updating for a while due to me going to Kalimantan, so I decided to post this as soon as possible!


Last week was an exhibition of Typography and shame I wasn't able to go. But this time I went to one of the newest Typography exhibition at Grand Indonesia. It was compiled by TDC, The Type Directors Club where they are the leading international organization whose purpose is to support excellence in Typography, both print and on screen. This year entry was in total of 1500, from 32 countries. These country include: Australia, U.S., Austria, Japan, Canada, China, England, France, Germany, India, Korea, Macau, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain and Switzerland.
This activity were made possible by Studio Kudos
And for those who haven't seen it or doesn't have the time to go there, not to worry! This exhibition goes until the October 14th 2010! :D


Check out some photos~













Thalitha (our design Intern), Reni, Bunga and Me

I took more photos on the event although I cannot post them yet due to the rule of publishment for Far Magazine, ><,, But I will update it when the newest edition of Far magazine is out! ;)

Cheers!

Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment